Thank you for choosing Pediatric Associates of Denham Springs as your child's medical home, where we always provide a comfortable, caring environment so our patients and their families can feel at ease. We've included helpful items on this page to ensure you and your child's first trip to our office Is productive, stress-free, and enjoyable.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence, and value.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
The Initial Visit
Our compassionate pediatrician will do whatever it takes to make every visit to our office a pleasant, relaxed experience. With all of the important information about our practice available on our website, you can feel confident that you and child are well-prepared for your first appointment. We also invite you to review our staff page in order to get to know our doctors and staff. We look forward to meeting you.
If you're preparing for your child's first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please provide the following information when you arrive for your visit:
- Insurance cards
- Complete immunization records
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician
We are happy to provide our office forms convenient on your home computer. Please print and complete the forms below, and bring them with you to your child's first appointment. Questions about which forms you need? Please call our office and our courteous staff will assist you in preparing for your child's first visit.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it: